Vacancy Sales Representative (28 - 32 hours per week)
Would you like to work for a rapidly growing Dutch fashion label? Are you looking for a lot of responsibility and would you like to work in a flat, no-nonsense organisation where there are plenty of future opportunities? Then we would like to get in touch with you!
For our head office in Breda, we are looking for an active colleague who has a strong administrative background, is good at organising and is enterprising.
Who are we?
Femmes du Sud is a Dutch fashion label aimed at busy, hard-working women who want to look great every day and who don't have time to think about it. Twice a year we bring out a new collection, each consisting of around forty styles, all of which are in keeping with the previous collections.
We produce sustainably in Europe at ateliers where the working conditions are good. For us, sustainable also means that the clothing lasts a long time. That is why we use the best quality fabrics.
Our head office and workshop are located in Breda, where our showroom is also located.
What will you do?
- You are responsible for financial administration, both invoicing and accounts receivable and payable management;
- You are responsible for the administrative processing of orders, returns and invoices and for monitoring order processing;
- You are the first point of contact by telephone for our Customer & Retail Care;
Who are you?
- You have at least an intermediate vocational education (MBO) level;
- You have at least 2 years of experience in financial administration;
- Good command of the Dutch language orally and in writing;
- You are service-oriented and enjoy going the extra mile for our customers;
- You are proactive and can work independently;
- You have an affinity with fashion;
- Experience in the field of customer service is an advantage;
What do we offer you?
- A varied and independent job in a dynamic environment;
- A working week of 28 - 32 hours per week, to be determined in consultation;
- Good working conditions with a market conform salary;
- The opportunity to grow in our fashion business
If this position appeals to you and you are interested in joining our team, please send your CV and motivation to email@example.com.